I wish I had the time (and cash) to go there, as great speakers would host there.
Anyway - if I would’ve got there, I’d go for:
- MonoRail (AGI212) by Oren Eini (aka Ayende).I like to go to MonoRail presentations as I learn there important stuff about presenting MonoRail to the people, and I also learn something new each time, even though I am quite seasoned with MonoRail.
- Rhino Mocks (AGI199), again by Oren Eini. That’s a mocking framework that promotes good design. I also like it’s source code so I might be biased.
- About MS MVC (ARC376) by Justice Gray. If only for the huge potential of fun and laughter, however I’m not sure that the crowd could’ve managed two mascu-velopers at once …Seriously, this guy is funnier than the daily WTF.
- DDD talk (ARC461) by David Laribee.I do not know this guy, but I do know that learning DDD would sharpen your concepts and understanding of the Object Oriented world, even if you won’t actually practice DDD in real scenarios. While we’re at it, I’d recommend you also get the ultimate DDD book.
- MonoRail talk is on Agile track, while Ms MVC is on Architecture
- There’s a guy named Windsor there, but he won’t be talking on Castle.